Corvette Headlight Motor Rebuild Service, 1963-1967
- Motors Rebuilt To New Specifications
- Your Motor Rebuilt (Retains Original Production Date Code)
- Allow One Week For Service
- One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- NOTE:  When Sending Your Motor For Rebuild Service Please Remove And Retain The Brackets. If The Plug Connector Is Broken, Add $50.00 To The Service. Infrequently Motors May Require Additional Charges Depending Upon Condition. You Will Be Notified In Advance If Extra Charges Are Required
This rebuild service is offered for the owner who wants to retain the original motor that was installed in the Corvette. As an option, Corvette Parts Catalog offers new and rebuilt headlamp motors, ready to ship, allowing removal and replacement in one step. See alternate parts shown below.