- All-New Super Duty Aluminum Water Pump
- High Flow, Low Cavitation Impeller Improves Flow Up To 40%
- Heavy Duty Roller Ball Bearings &
Reinforced Bearing Boss
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction, Can Be Polished Or Painted
- Includes High Quality Gaskets, Requires RTV Silicone Formulated For Water Pumps
- Short Design Fits 1963-1970 Small Block Chevy Equipped Corvettes
Getting optimal performance from your C2 or C3 small block Chevy equipped Corvette requires your engine to be operating at peak efficiency. Often overlooked, your water pump is a key component to your cooling system. Over time, the bearings in your water pump can fail causing your engine to overheat. You can install a cast iron replacement "if" you need to be show correct. If not, then the ideal solution is a high performance aluminum upgrade water pump. They not only save valuable weight but can improve flow up to 40% over factory cast iron replacement pumps. Heavy duty roller ball bearings with a reinforced bearing boss are designed to provide high performance and stand the test of time. This one includes high quality gaskets and because it's a short water pump design, it's guaranteed to fit your 1963-1970 small block Chevy equipped Corvette. Trust Corvette Parts Catalog for all your 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, or 1970 restoration, performance, accessory, upgrade, and accessory needs.